- Model NO.: DPS-2150
- Appearance: Liquid
- Property: Water-Solution
- Usage Stage: Manufacturing Stage
- Trademark: DIMACOLOR
- Specification: 100% PURITY
- HS Code: 3402190000
- Kind: Dispersant
- Application: Appliance Paint, Building Coating, Car Paint, Furniture Paint, Paper Coating, Plastic Coating, Rubber Coating
- Auxiliary System: Both Water-Base and Solvent-Base
- Countertype: Lubrizol Solsperse 20000
- Transport Package: 25kg, 200kg New Plastic Drums
- Origin: China
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
PRODUCT NAME: DISPERSANT 2150
CODE:DPS-2150 COUNTERTYPE:BYK 2150
DISPERSANT 2150 is a 50% active polymeric dispersant designed for solvent based coating and ink systems. It shows outstanding performance in grinding carbon black as well as organic pigments especially for red organic pigment which is not easy to disperse.Dispersant 2150 has good color extending and viscosity reduction effect.
Physical and Chemical properties:
Light yellow liquid
1) Grind arbon black and organic pigments especially for A3B red pigment which is not easy to disperse in automotive coating,industrial coating,plastic coating,wood coating,architectural coating.
2) Grind arbon black and organic pigments for ink system
Pigment wt % of active content
Organic Pigment 7-15%
Carbon Black 10-20%
High surface area Carbon Black 40-80%
Order of addition:
Mix DISPERSANT 2150 into millbase.
Add synergist if required. Stir evenly.
Add pigments while stirring. And disperse in the usual routine.
Package:25kg,200kg blue new plastic drum