- Model NO.: OB
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: dimacolor
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Kind: Optical Brightener
- Use: Paint,Coating,Plastic
- Specification: high purity
- HS Code: 32042000
Code: OB C. I. NO.: FBA184
CAS NO.: 7128-64-5 EINECS: 230-426-4
Molecular Weight: 430.56
Chemical Formula: C26H26N2O2S
Physical and Chemical properties:
LIGHT YELLOW OR MILK WHITE POWDER
201-202 ° C
300 mesh min
Hardly soluble in water, but soluble in paraffin, mineral oils and ordinary organic solvents.
Properties: 1. Small consumption, strong whitening intensity, small consumption can bring a very good whitening result.
2. Wide service behavior, suitable for various kinds of plastic whitening.
3. Have a good compatibility with plastic, good resistance to high temperature and excellent light fastness and weathering resistance.
Uses: 1. Especially suitable for whitening plastics, such as the polyolefin, polyamide, polyacrylonitrile and so on.
2. Widely used in the film, injection molding and extrusion molding material, is suitable for all plastic processing.
Method of Application: Recommend consumption: Put about 20g OB brightener into every 100kg materiel, concrete consumption is adjusted according to compounding formula.
Packing and storage: 25kg drums. Stored in dark, cool and dry place.